November 02, 2010

Festivals And Holidays

Funny, its was Halloween in One part of the world last week and it will be festival of lights in another part this week....
Diwali is fond memories....waking up before dawn to burst crackers...new clothes that we paraded in...sweets gorged to the point of tummy aches...visitors galore...
those fun filled days are lost somewhere...
As I pass by the busy shoppers , the shops and malls.....it didn't feel good yet.....not till I booked for a family vacation....
Now I am truly in the holiday mood... off gallivanting ....
See you all in three weeks time...
by the way....don't forget my existence....


Like Arnie, I WILL BE BACK.......

4 comments:

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

You're not forgettable (in a very good way). Enjoy all of the holiday festivities.
xoRobyn

Tomz said...

Wish you a good and memorable time...happy journey..we will miss u

Neeha said...

Never forgets your existance..
Happy Diwali..

Rekha said...

Thanks @Robyn, @Neeha for your sweet words.... ;)

@TOmz I will have a rocking time as I will be with likeminded folks... ;)

Post a Comment

Glad you made it this far...would love to hear your take on the words scribbled. A comment every now and then keeps the blues away. :D

Since, crazy Mr. Blogspot won't let me reply to the comments here (is upset with the water ladies ever since they refused to verify visitors)...will do the next best thing, drop in to your blog to say my Vanakkam/Namaste/Salaam/Hello.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...